Leading up to Christmas it is easy to get caught up in the excitement of it all, lots of eating, buying gifts and going out to Christmas parties. This is the time to spoil yourselves and others; it is also the time to dressed up and have some fun.
If this signals lots of money, then we challenge you to think again. Looking fabulous does not have to cost the earth. By organising your wardrobe you can take stock of what you have, make your wardrobe work for you and stop wasting money on clothes and accessories you never wear. It is also a great way to ensure the Christmas gifts you receive are what you want or need. Make a list of anything you are missing and pass it onto those who are stuck on what to get you for Christmas.
Your image is something that you carry around with you at all times so you want to get it right. Look fabulous this season by wearing the right colours and styles in your clothing and accessories. Add a touch of glamour and make a great impression with the right makeup. Now is the time to update your makeup products as we move into the festive season and have all those Christmas functions to attend.
If you are looking for inspiration this Christmas season then read on!
- Summer and Christmas are all about colour and feeling happy. There are some beautiful pinks, blues and yellows to choose from. Move away from black and select some colour instead to give your image a lift.
- A new lipstick in your colour is a great way to add some glamour and colour and feel alive.
- Accessories are an easy and cheap way to update your wardrobe. Dress your outfit up with a brooch, hat, necklace, earrings, shoes or a fabulous bag.
- Buy clothes in your best colours and styles. They look great on you all the time and are easy to wear with your other clothes.
- Buy clothes that go with at least 3 or 4 other garments in your wardrobe. This ensures you get good wear out of them.
Need to get your image and wardrobe in order? Ask us how we can help you.